Southern Agcare is an incorporated Not For Profit body, that has been operating for 28 years in the Great Southern region. It receives funding from Federal, State and Local governments.
There are 4 counsellors that offer a free, mobile and confidential family counselling service.
- Family counselling
- One to one counselling
- Aboriginal Early Years program
- Community & Business workshops
- Mental Health First Aid training workshops
- Bereavement & other support groups
- No interest loans scheme (NILS)
- Emergency relief funds – Department of Social Services & LotteryWest funded
Southern Agcare is the preferred service provider for Department for Child Protection and Family Services.
Shannon Cooper is the coordinator and is based in Gnowangerup. The coordinator administers the emergency relief funding and can be contacted on Ph: 9827 1552.
Visit your local GP or your local Medical Centre for further information.